The pure joy of making music
Monterey: Today choirs present once again their passion for concerts
Before the best choirs will be nominated for tomorrow's Grand Prize Competition, they will have to prove their skills once again in front of the international jury. So it’s still exciting! Today’s competitions take place all day and free of charge at the Pacific Grove Performing Arts Center in the following categories:
- Children's and Youth Choirs, and Mixed Choirs, Difficulty Level II (12:00 - 1:00 pm)
- Jazz Vocal Groups & Pop Choirs (3:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Mixed, Male and Female Choirs, Difficulty Level I (5:00 - 6:30 pm)
INTERKULTUR's event tip for tonight is free of any competitive pressure, but full choral music from Croatia, the Philippines and from California/USA. Choral lovers are invited to attend the second Friendship concert in the First United Methodist Church of Pacific Grove. Experience the pure pleasure of making music first-hand, and there is also a chance to witness a spontaneous joint serenade bringing cultures together.
The following choirs will perform in the First United Methodist Church of Pacific Grove this evening at 7:30 pm:
- Pacific Voices (Pacific Grove, CA, USA)
- St. Cecilia Children's Choir (USA)
- Kids' Colleagues Inc. Chorale (Philippines)
- Čarobna Frula (Croatia)
- Cantabile Youth Singers (USA)
Come and get to know the international voices of the Golden State Choral Trophy Festival!