Vamos a Calella!
Sing and celebrate on the Spanish coast
The Spanish coast has always topped the list of favorite choral destinations and this year again Canta al Mar Calella 2017 (October 25-29, 2017) is bound to be yet another successful choral event in this charming Catalan city. The event gathers roughly 50 choirs each year for a wide range of choral activities, be those for the competitive spirited or for the fun singer.
There are plenty of opportunities to be taken:
- The opening parade and official welcome at the beautiful park “Pati de l’Ós”, located above the city and with a scenic view to the coast
- Performances in the city streets and squares which will continue in a purpose built pavilion at the beach with the culinary highlight “Fiesta de la amistad – Paella y Sangría” and a choir party.
- Amazing venues such as the churches Església de Santa Maria i Sant Nicolau in Calella as well as the Catedral de Barcelona and the church Santa Maria del Pi
- Plenty of competitive categories including Sacred Choral Music, Folklore, Pop and Jazz.
- Friendship concerts and Evaluation Performances for the non-competitive souls.
Catch the registration deadline, May 29, and get ready for a great choral experience!
Calella’s calling. Vamos!