ON STAGE in Nice
Nice is your stage!
The capital of the French Riviera is beautifully curved around the pebbly shores of the Bay of Angels. Founded by the Greeks and later a retreat for 19th-century Europe’s elite, the city today balances old-world decadence with modern urban energy.
Its sunshine and liberal attitude have long attracted artists, whose work hangs in its museums. With vibrant markets and diverse restaurants, Nice is a gastronomic paradise for every culinary lover. And it’s bewitching at pretty much any time of year.
The official registration deadline has passed on October 31, 2016.
If you have not yet registered your choir for organizational reasons please contact us to discuss further details.
The events are designed for all those who wish to combine their music with travelling, learning and experiencing of new destinations.
Among others, the schedule will include the following performance opportunities:
- A guided city tour including performances with local and international choirs in different places, churches or other performance locations.
- A workshop where participants will be introduced to the musical tradition of the region and work on 1-2 pieces to perform together at the final concert.
- Acoustic and stage rehearsals.
- Final concert with performances of appr. 15 minutes per choir and a joint performance of all choirs with the pieces from the workshop.
- Performances in churches.
Additional touristic activities, performances and individual programs can be organized upon request.