Friday, July 1st 2005
Arrival of participants until 2.00 p.m., first seminar, meeting with the lecturers, decision on active participants if necessary.
Introduction of the studio choir.
Saturday, July 2nd - Tuesday July 5th, 2005
Full-day seminars and work with the studio choir.
Wednesday, July 6th, 2005
Seminars and in the evening final concert in the "Harzer Kultur- und Kongresszentrum" with artistic works resulting from the seminar.
Thursday, July 7th, 2005
There is the possibility to prolong your stay and to take part in the numerous events of the 4th International Johannes Brahms Choir Competition.
- Vytautas Miškinis - Stans autem Jesus
- Robert Schumann - Zigeunerleben
- Robert Schumann - Am Bodensee
- James Swu - Haleluya!
- arr. A. Parker/R. - Shaw Go Down, Moses
- arr. Jester Hairston - I Can Tell the World
- Aaron Jay Kernis - I Cannot Dance, O Lord
- Einojuhani Rautavaara - "Suite" de Lorca, Nr. 3 & 4
- Johannes Brahms - Gesang aus Fingal, op. 17 Nr. 4
- Felix Mendelssohn - B. Jauchzet dem Herrn (Psalm 100) op. 69 Nr. 2
The Rundfunk-Jugendchor Wernigerode (conductor: Helko Siede) will act as studio choir for the whole duration of the seminar. The seminar will take place in the rooms of the local high school for music, the Landesgymnasium für Musik Wernigerode.